To sell your work in the online store you need to provide me with a photo of the item a General Description of the item and a Additional information or Detailed Description of the item. For example if you had a Spalted Maple Bowl, your general description may say ” This beautiful Spalted Maple Bowl is 3″ by 8 ” and is priced $65.00. This information would appear under the photo. There is also a button to click for detailed description Your Detailed Description should describe the item in greater detail for example. This lovely bowl was made from the wood of a beautiful old maple tree that stood on the courthouse lawn for over 100 years. The beautiful color of the wood and the contrasting spalting lines would make this lovely bowl was a wonderful addition to anyone’s home or collection. The bowl is finished with a durable lacquer on the outside and a food safe oil finish on the inside. To purchase this bowl contact your name at xxx xxx-xxxx. You can put any description in that you wish along with your contact information. You can either email this to me along with the photo attachment or provide it to me hard copy at club. If it is at all possible I would like your photos in electronic file format rather than a print but I can work from either. Please call me if you have any questions. Cindy 402 730-5737

If you choose to sell your wood turnings and deliver them to someone in Nebraska, you must apply for a Nebraska Sales Tax Permit. If you choose to make use of our online store to sell your work, you are responsible for collecting and paying all sales taxes due the State of Nebraska. This is NOT a club responsibility. You must collect your taxes and pay them as well as handling your own shipping and billing. The website store is provided only as a convenient place for people to see your turnings and contact the owner for purchase.

You can go to the Nebraska Dept Revenue website at to print out a copy of the form 20 tax application. There is no charge to process or receive your tax Permit.

If no fees or bonds are required, you may fax this form to (402) 471-5927, OR
Visit our Web Site:, or call 1-800-742-7474 (toll free in NE and IA) or 1-402-471-5729.

You can also take your completed application to the Department of Revenue Office located in the Nebraska State Office Building, 301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska 68509

There is no fee to receive your permit. The permit also allows you to purchase your supplies in Nebraska at no tax as long as the items purchased are to make an item that will be sold and not kept for your own use. All the information you need is available on their site and they are happy to answer any questions you might have.

Be aware you may also be required to make quarterly income tax payments on your profits.